Sittin' on my front porch, nothing gets by me. I see it all, I hear it all, and trust and believe, Miss Pearl KNOWS it all!
I LOVE ME SOME LISARAYE. SHE REPS FOR THE CUTE GIRLS.
I wasn't upset about the Stacey Dash ad and I coould care less about this one, too. Support whom you want to support, just don't hinder me.I think it's ignorant to suggest that ALL Blacks should support Obama just because he's Black. We'd have a FIT if Whites were to "campaign" in that same manner.Vote for the ISSUES. Vote for JUSTICE. Vote for FAIRNESS. Vote for CONCERN FOR ALL PEOPLE. Whichever candidate YOU feel falls under those catagories, VOTE FOR HIM.This ad was approved by Obama. . .Just kidding! Seriously, make up your own mind for the RIGHT reasons. . .
Who cares about these pics. They both just want attention. Still cat fighting from Single Ladies. Vote based on who you feel will resolve the country's issues. Geesh
Vote for the BEST person who has shown care for ALL AMERICANS not a portion of them. The 47% count just like the other 53%.
I'm so glad I voted early!FORWARD, NOT BACK!
vivica is a ratchet hobama nazi and an old played out cougar bimbo ho...so she will co-sign and condone this hobama nazi skeezer sheeple ho messshame!!!!!!!!!
ask any hobama nazi:what has that racist bankster hobama done to prove he had your back???they are too gd dumb to replyshame!!!!!!!
^ Stop the madness...be gone
that aint nobody but long head alicia banks.
Comments may be edited, and possibly deleted by moderator. Please keep it cool, peeps. No racial remarks will be tolerated... otherwise you're free to speak your peace (within reason)